Digital marketing is the buzz word for any kind of business in today’s day, but it’s especially important for the medical and aesthetics industry.
Potential clients looking for aesthetic or medical services first start by looking for solutions to their problems online – and then looking for the best provider for that solution.
These people start and end their journey to find the right provider or doctor on the web 82% of the time.
In order to make these people become clients of your aesthetic or medical center, just having a pretty website is not enough.
There are certain pillars of digital marketing that are needed for a business to succeed and drive new client sales – but how exactly should these pillars be translated and incorporated for the medical and aesthetic industry?
That is what we dive into during this workshop.
We’ll be covering the below pillars and how to apply them for this industry specifically, and will also be sharing strategies and tips from real campaigns done.
Aesthetic & Medical center MUST’s on the website to improve number of enquiries
Strategies to make the most out of SEO and choosing the right keywords to rank on vs keywords to bid on
PPC / Google Ads
How to ensure you are found when your customers are searching for you on Google and strategies to make the most of your spend and improve overall conversions
Facebook & Instagram Ads (social media marketing)
How to use social media marketing for remarketing and closing conversions, and ensuring clients that came through Google finish their booking and become your customer
Using email channels to close appointments of new leads via email automation, and best email marketing tips to upsell and create repeat appointments for aesthetic and medical clients
Some things we’ll discuss:
- How to find the right, qualified audience (and not people who aren’t looking for your services!)
- Making the most out of your digital marketing spend
- The RIGHT combination of Google, Facebook and Instagram Ads to get you quality enquiries that book an appointment (and don’t just enquire but never book)
- How to use remarketing to close appointment bookings of qualified leads
- How to use digital automation for repeat bookings of clients in the aesthetic and medical industry
Who is this workshop for?
- Owners and marketing managers for aesthetic and medical centers
- Also relevant for those with an in-house marketing team
- Beneficial if you are looking to hire an agency too
This workshop will equip you with
- Tried and tested digital marketing strategies specifically for aesthetic and medical centers
- Knowledge on different available channels and tools to generate new customers
- Real numbers and understanding on the kind of ROI you can realistically expect
(this cost allows us to block your seat and ensure we have a confirmed, serious attendee)
We’ve got only 15 spots available for this training, so complete your registration and payment at earliest.
Once you pay, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us within 5-10 minutes. If you don’t receive it, give us a call on +97143212824