The fitness & wellness industry is one of those booming avenues today and will continue to be so in the coming years.
Which means, the ability to generate some serious ROI through digital marketing.
The fitness & wellness industry includes gyms, nutritionists, wellness products, meal delivery systems, supplements, fitness studios, machines, sportswear and so much more.
So, can you use any digital marketing strategy and just assume it would work for your business?
Every category in the fitness & wellness industry is a niche altogether with a very different customer base.
Creating a solid strategy for your industry & niche is key to getting your Digital Marketing right.
There are certain pillars of digital marketing that are needed for any business to succeed and drive new client sales – but how exactly should these pillars be translated and incorporated for the wellness & fitness industry?
That’s what we dive into during this workshop.
We’ll be covering the below pillars and how to apply them for this industry specifically, and will also be sharing strategies and tips from real campaigns done.
MUST’s on the website to improve number of leads, enquiries, purchases, bookings.
Strategies to make the most out of SEO and choosing the right keywords to rank on vs keywords to bid on
How to ensure you are found when your customers are searching for you on Google and strategies to make the most of your spend and improve overall conversions
How to use social media marketing for remarketing and closing conversions, and ensuring clients that came through other channels finish their booking and become your customer
Using email channels to convert new leads via email automation, and best email marketing tips to upsell and create repeat bookings & purchases.
Some things we’ll discuss:
- How to find the right, qualified audience (and not people who aren’t looking for your services!)
- Making the most out of your digital marketing spend
- The RIGHT combination of Google, Facebook and Instagram Ads to get you quality enquiries that book an appointment (and don’t just enquire but never book)
- How to use remarketing to close appointment bookings of qualified leads
- How to use digital automation for repeat purchases & bookings in the fitness & wellness industry.
Who is this workshop for?
- Owners and marketing managers of nutrition centers, fitness studios, meal delivery businesses, gyms & other fitness brands.
- Also relevant for those with an in-house marketing team
- Beneficial if you are looking to hire an agency too
This workshop will equip you with
- Tried and tested digital marketing strategies specifically for this industry
- Knowledge on different available channels and tools to generate new customers
- Real numbers and understanding on the kind of ROI you can realistically expect
(this cost allows us to block your seat and ensure we have a confirmed, serious attendee)
We’ve got only 15 spots available for this workshop, so complete your registration and payment at earliest.
Once you pay, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us within 5-10 minutes. If you don’t receive it, give us a call on +97143212824